Graduate HR Shared Services Specialist in Australia, 2022
|Location||NORTH RYDE, New South Wales|
|Job type||Full Time|
Job Description of Graduate HR Shared Services Specialist
As a recent HR Graduate, in the role of HR Specialist, you will offer daily functional support for internal groups beyond a range of activities. You will be responsible for:
- Record Management
- Onboarding & Off Boarding
- Employment Contracts
- Statutory Compliance & Audit
- Government Relations
- Leave Management
- Handling queries related to Site Ops
- Maintaining other projects
Take the initial step toward your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member explores something different to the table.
About Graduate HR Shared Services Specialist
- You will be finishing your degree before the beginning of the program or graduated not more than 12 months before the start of the program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer focus, interpersonal and people administer skills.
- Focus on detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in local HR related legislations/laws.
Approach to first class and ongoing training to support your growth
Attractive package including a yearly health allowance
Sustainable work environment
Please note: applications will only be considered for applicants who have the right to work in Australia without restriction or sponsorship
Visa and It jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.