Global MI Analyst, Expenses, AI Finance – London
This is a great job for someone who has experience in the role of financial analyst, ideally in the business of investment management in London. You will be responsible for the production of MI to support multiple business sectors, working closely with business partners, broader MI team, FP&A team, and offshore teams to gain a detailed understanding of cost base and targets. You will be responsible for accurate reporting, analysis, and challenge of AI cost base. Will make sure if you want to be a Global MI Analyst in London.
You will provide assistance to finance business partners and cost center managers to ensure that spending targets are agreed upon, understood, and managed through the provision of accurate and insightful information.
London Permanent Full Time
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of all financial disciplines and reporting
- Experience effectively sourcing, analyzing, modeling, and drawing insights from financial data
- Experience working with overseas operations and analyzing relevant cross-border information flows.
- Understanding the financial system and processes
- Competence or equivalent of an accountant completing or completing
What you’ll get for this role:
- Broad Pension (Aviva contributes 8% to the starting level when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family-friendly parent and caregiver leave
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 bank days and bank holidays in addition to public holidays every year.
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Excellent flexibility benefits, including electric cars
- Avaya Matching Share Plan and save as you earn.
- 21 volunteer hours each year
Global MI Analyst in London everyone:
We seek applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you mark every box? Research shows that women in particular feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re ready, just apply as a couple.
We change places, working hours, and work patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of us have a laid-back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about ourselves.
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum standards for employment. After applying, please send us an e-mail stating that we will interview you.
We would love it if you could submit your application online. If you need an alternative way to apply, send an email to.