Geotechnical Engineers in It jobs in Australia, analyzing with geophysical investigations, Added seismic refraction, electrical resistivity, magnetic surveys, downhole imagery ATV/OTV
MACQUARIE GEOTECHNICAL PTY LIMITED
- Location: Lidcombe, NSW
- Annual Salary: $60,001 – $80,000
- Job Type: Full-time position, Permanent position
- 🕛 Closes 15 Oct 2022, 12:00 AM
Macquarie Geotechnical is looking for Engineering Geologists and Geotechnical Engineers in It jobs in Australia with 2years of experience. Geotechnical Engineers role is analyzing with geophysical investigations, Added seismic refraction, electrical resistivity, magnetic surveys, downhole imagery ATV/OTV
Responsibilities of Geotechnical Engineers include
- Take control of geotechnical investigations, consisting of practising rig supervision and controlling test pitting.
- Geotechnical inspections containing stripping, proof roll, and pole inspections.
- Analyzing with geophysical investigations, Added seismic refraction, electrical resistivity, magnetic surveys, downhole imagery ATV/OTV.
- Communicating and cooperating effectively with colleagues, sub-consultants, subcontractors, and candidates.
- Formulation of factual reports.
To be successful in the job you must have the following experience:
Experiences of Geotechnical Engineers
- Higher qualification in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology.
- Understanding and proficiency in using gINT and Homebase.
- Knowledge of AS1726 requirements.
- At least 2 years of site investigation proficiency.
- Potential to work within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Observation and analytical skills.
- Potential to problem solve.
- An interest in growing both technical and project management skills.
- NSW driver’s license
Latest IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs you can visit our website It jobs update.com. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career!! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.