We’re looking to hire the best people for the Full Stack Software Engineer job in USA . You should be available to join our daily standup at 9:30 am PST and are awesome at working remotely. We are working since 2011 as remote developers, and are seasoned veterans of working with a distributed team, across multiple time zone
You’ll collaborate to maintain, build, and streamline our large application, Rails, Postgres, working with Ruby, and more. Some examples of the work you’ll be doing in the Full Stack Software Engineer job in USA include the following:
- Working closely with design and product to implement and define new features.
- Gradually improving our fetching code and data, which grabs data on millions of properties throughout each day
- Integrating various APIs to give our customers even more info about society and homes
- Making our website a more delightful and bright experience
You’ll have both the independence and the opportunity to tackle all kinds of challenges. you’ll work on refactoring a legacy part of the app to make it do something new for some days. And on others, you’ll soon build a brand new, greenfield feature.
We are here for your help to provide information about the best and Latest IT jobs in USA. Information about these highly paid IT jobs is available not only on our Facebook page but on our website too
Requirements for Full Stack Software Engineer job in USA :
- You have experience building, architecting, and maintaining reliable web applications that serve hundreds of requests per second.
- You care about maintaining a readable, clean, well-tested codebase.
- We work extensively with Rails, Ruby, Postgres, React, and Sass.
- You are willing to learn and have experience with most of these technologies
- Using an MVC framework, You have backend experience with an OOP language
- You collaborate and communicate well with the whole team, be it to clarify product specifications or work through tough code problems.
- You enjoy mentoring fellow team members in areas where you have work and expertise.
- And delightedly accept mentorship in those fields where you have an opportunity to grow.
- Our goal is to build the best place for people to shop for, browse, and buy homes.
- We’re a small team focused on opening up the old-school real estate world.
- We deploy and employ an iterative approach to building products multiple times a day.
- We have a large-scale vision.
- We believe in hiring confident and smart people and giving them the flexibility and support to succeed.
- We are a 100% remote and distributed team.