|Posted on||22 November 2022|
|Salary||£45,000 per year|
|Deadline||02 January 2023|
Full Stack Engineer
- This is a stimulating chance to join a global tech giant as a full-stack engineer. You will work alongside expert and driven individuals at the forefront of digital innovation.
- About the character
- As a Full Stack Engineer in London, you will await to perform the following roles:
- Collaborate with CTO to improve system architecture.
- Contribute to sprint planning and strategy for workloads.
- Develop your knowledge of technology standards, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Manage your workload to meet deadlines and convey against estimates.
Criteria for a Full Stack Engineer in London
3+ years of relevant experience
For Full Stack Engineer in London, you have Experienced working as part of an agile team using JIRA.
Engineering experience with:
Git and GitFlow workflows
Redis, Postgres, SQL, or NoSQL
Total stack engineer rewards and benefits
You will be able to avail many benefits that the firm offers as well as a corporate salary package for all levels as mentioned below:
Basic salary £45,000-95,000 (depending on skill set and experience)
Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care, etc.)
If you’d like to hear more and put your CV forward for a Full Stack Engineer in London role, apply directly now!
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.