What precisely did you receive? Your career is our first focus! An IT career portal offers knowledgeable guidance and intriguing IT job opportunities for certain skill sets. The only website where you can look for IT and new technology jobs is itjobsupdate.com. itjobsupdate.com regularly refreshes its job listings to provide you the best opportunity of discovering an IT position that perfectly matches your profile and professional interests. There is an opening for Full Stack Developer Job In Ontario, Canada.
MCAP at a Glance:
If you work for MCAP in the domain of Full Stack Developer Job In Ontario, you’ll be a member of our diverse team of extremely skilled people who are known for their success and competence. Your professional expertise, dedication to teamwork, and passion for providing excellent customer service are recognized and rewarded at MCAP with a competitive total rewards package, a career that promotes continuous learning and development (through formal and informal training), and exciting opportunities in a vibrant, entrepreneurial environment.
- The design, implementation, evaluation, security, and troubleshooting of software programs and applications are under the purview of the software engineer.
- Throughout the course of the project life cycle, this comprises configuring, coding, creating, and documenting software specifications.
- An ideal candidate will have expertise in creating enterprise-grade software using back-end frameworks like with, front-end frameworks like Vue, and microservice architecture.
- Net Core and swiftly implementing new technology when necessary.
Strategy and Planning:
- Contributes to the assessment of design approaches and possibilities.
- Familiarity with architectural patterns that help produce solutions that are high-performance, secure, manageable, and reliable.
- Participate in architectural modeling to help assess the effectiveness of a solution.
- Performs job estimation, prioritization, and planning to consistently and reliably deliver in accordance with the plan.
Acquisition and Deployment:
- Conduct research on new application development software packages, languages, and standards as requested to support development and procurement initiatives.
- Carries out in-depth technical design work for particular software component solutions.
- Develops mitigation options and helps to detect relevant hazards.
- For both new and current applications and systems, develop and review software programs, code, and unit tests to make that both functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Create and keep up with any necessary supporting documents.
- For discussion with management and/or team members, compile statistics and generate reports on the state of the development process.
- For software programs to run as efficiently as possible, suggest, plan, and carry out software upgrades.
- Perform root cause investigation and troubleshooting in support of incident and problem management. Recommendations for resolving concerns found.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the field
- Advanced proficiency in HTML5, LESS, and SCSS (or CSS3)
- Intermediate familiarity with UI frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js, and others
- Having a basic understanding of Microsoft technologies like C#, ASP.NET,.NET Core, and MVC
- Knowledge of development, release, and packaging tools (such as NPM, Webpack, Babel, Axios, and Github).
- A strong background in building enterprise-level, fully responsive web applications with coding
- Adequate familiarity with Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Understand the principles of automated software engineering, such as CI/CD and associated procedures used to shorten cycle times and enhance product quality.
- Having knowledge of the microservice design and having experience with web services utilising the REST protocol
- Familiar with OWASP, AAA, and other security concepts
- Knowledge of SQA/testing procedures, including the ideas and techniques of functional, unit, and shift-left testing
- Understanding of the threat landscape as it relates to web-based applications, as well as mitigating principles and techniques
- Education beyond high school in computer science, engineering, or a related field
We want to hear from you if this describes you and if you want to work for one of the biggest independent mortgage finance companies in Canada.
Be A Part Of Something Great:
With more than $140 billion in assets under management, MCAP is Canada’s biggest independent mortgage finance organization, offering mortgage solutions for both residential and commercial buildings. MCAP has been originating, trading, securitizing, and servicing mortgages at its offices across Canada for more than 35 years. MCAP only originates residential mortgages through the mortgage broker channel because we think a qualified mortgage broker is the best choice for consumers and because MCAP actively promotes mortgage brokers’ services across the nation. With over 25 years in the industry, MCAP is a market leader in residential construction loans in Canada. Our teams of committed experts provide services to a range of Canadian developer, construction, and lender clients.