Explore current IT jobs in Canada with the best job search online platform that gets you ahead of the crowd; itjobsupdate.com is the best platform to explore the current IT jobs in Canada. Current IT jobs in Canada for fresh graduates and experienced candidates, who are looking for the best IT companies in Canada. Explore current IT jobs including but not limited to Full Stack Developer job in Canada, software development opportunities, applications developer positions and web development opportunities etc. etc….
- Toronto, Ontario
- POSTED ON: March 22, 2022
- Job ID : 12208
- Closes: May 29, 2022
- Fintelics Technology Inc
About Fintelics Technology Inc
Fintelics is a cutting-edge technology consulting firm focusing on blockchain, cloud computing, data engineering, edge computing, and full-stack omnichannel software. We are a group of cutting-edge software engineers with over 15 years of collective expertise. Fintelics takes pride in developing and supplying innovative, future, and changing technology solutions. We use our in-house professionals with the most up-to-date technology skills to bring your vision to reality.
We’re seeking someone that can contribute to our team. It is full-time employment for a Full Stack Developer. Full-time, permanent position.
- Working Hours:
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (35 hours per week)
$40 per hour, 35 hours per week
- Working Location:
63 Fundy Bay Blvd,
Scarborough, ON M1W 3A5
Following is the required qualification for the job of Full Stack Developer.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering
- Node.js with React Native
- Working knowledge and expertise with React Native for at least 2 years
- Redux working knowledge and experience
- Basic front-end languages such as HTML, CSS, and Java Script are required.
- Having excellent knowledge in server-side languages Python, Ruby, Java, and PHP
- Strong problem-solving and communication capabilities.
- Developers and programmers
- Abilities in the testing of software codes i.e. Writing, modification, and integration
- Maintain current computer programs by making necessary changes.
- Determine and convey technical issues, procedures, and solutions
- Generate reports and other data on the status, operation, and maintenance of software,
- Knowledge of database technologies
- Knowledge of the Google Play console
- Contribute to the creation of logical and physical standards.
- Expected Start Date:
Candidates can join us w.e.f. 01st June 2022
Paid vacation for two weeks
- Working from home:
How to apply:
Please forward your resume at ：
Mention in Subject Line as: