Full Stack Developer in Canada role is to analyze the Project Manager in the planning and estimation of project deliverables. Create top level and detailed feature for the projects.
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9 days ago
Job ID: 12227
Job Description of Full Stack Developer
- Lead delivery experts which grow new custom applications, increase/modernize existing applications, and offer system upgradation services.
- Analyze Project Manager in the planning and estimation of project deliverables
- Scheme, direct, and daily coordinate activities with the team members.
- Contribute to the improvement of standards and procedures.
- A technical leader can work in a supple environment that needs adaptation to transform digital transformation requirements.
- Monitor the progress of development activities.
- Perform code reviews and manage the team in troubleshooting technical problems.
- Enforce coding values and best practices.
- Analyze project managers by adhering to project deadlines and schedules.
- Create Top Level and Detailed features for the projects.
- Offer technical leadership to the team.
- Mentor, Coach, and Train team members in Technology and Procedure.
- Sound knowledge of agile infrastructure like Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Extreme Programming.
Required Qualifications of Full Stack Developer in Canada
- 5+ years of full-stack development
- Proficiency in proof of Technology, design, architecture, and Proof of Concept.
- Strong understanding of the main concepts of architecture in a distributed environment.
- Object-oriented programming, web services, Micro Services, design patterns, performance tuning, Responsive Web Design.
- Solid proficiency in technology implementation: Java, Spring ( Spring Boot, Spring MVC ), AngularJS, Hibernate, Beans,
JSP, Servlet, Angular 6.x, HTML5, CSS3.
Proficiency with development life cycle including:
- Source control (Subversion, Git, BitBucket, etc.)
- Build and construct delivery ( Jenkins, Ant, Maven, etc.)
- Growth of unit tests ( JUnit, Mockito, TDD, etc.)
- Understanding of XML, XSLT, XML Schema, and JSON
- Proficiency in growing webpages/websites (Single page applications, Progressive Web Applications, Enterprise web applications )
Experience working with web
- server/middleware: WebLogic (an asset), Websphere, Tomcat, JBoss,
- Programming proficiency with Oracle PL / SQL or MS SQL or SQL in general
- Strong experience in debugging and troubleshooting multiplex distributed systems.
- Proven potential to write top-quality technical documentation.
- First-hand experience of a leader (able to code, able to dig deep.)
IT Jobs in Canada
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and
Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs and visa jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the Latest IT jobs in Canada.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.