The front-end User Interface developer role in this IT job in Australia demands significant engagement, with customers to understand their needs and work coordinatively with the AI development team to meet specific requirements.
- Location: West Perth, WA
- Salary: $80,001 – $100,000
- Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
- 🕛 Closes 08 Oct 2022, 12:00 AM
Arya is a well-financed Bioengineering company, improving an AI product that will transfer the way coronary heart disease is treated. We are seeking passionate individuals to link to our team.
The front-end Developer role also demands outstanding engagement, with customers to understand their necessities and work coordinatively with the AI development team to meet specific needs.
Important responsibilities of Front-end User Interface Developer
- Grow front-end web application
- Design code base.
- Correlate activities of junior and external developers
- Make sure demands and instructions should document
- configure testing harnesses, and make sure industry best practices are followed
- Report development against project deliverables
Selection criteria for Front-end User Interface Developer
- Higher-level qualified with a graduate’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equal experience.
- 2+ years of proficiency as a front-end developer.
- React JS preferably serverless with AWS Amplify frame structure.
- Front-end test proficiency such as Jest, and Mocha.
- Developed code revision control with Git.
- Proficiency with manipulating images in a web browser as well as controlling scientific data formats such as DICOM and HDF5 benefitted.
- Some back-end, DevOps proficiency encouraged including improvement of microservices APIs.
- Proficiency in working in a supple environment.
- Self-starter with the potential to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must have Strong skills and potential to communicate in an effective and professional manner
- Attention to detail and perfection is the main element of the role.
- Magnificent social skills and the ability to work as an active and collaborative team member
- Must Read: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Australia in 2023
- Visa Sponsorship Netherland Jobs 2023
- Sponsorship Work Visa jobs in New Zealand 2023
IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about IT jobs you can visit our website It jobs update.com. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.
[…] electrical engineering proficiency and manage the project through all engineering phases. It adds Front End Engineering, construction, Detailed Design, Construction, and Commissioning/Start-Up. Remuneration: […]