Front-End Developer jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Job Description of Front-End Developer
- Work with customers, and end users to define and analyze application and technical needs.
- Takes part in developing the web applications and Java/SAP Hybris elements based on the best training established by the team.
- Create the necessary technical documentation.
- Maintain code and design reviews.
- Conduct unit testing on the developed elements and other tests following the methods and procedures established by the team.
Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada.
Key Account Manager Jobs in Canada
Responsibilities of Front-End Developer
- Minimum 5+ years in application development in Hybris/e-Commerce environments
- Understanding of UML, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Testing equipment proficiency.
- Front-end developers must have strong knowledge and Proficiency of UML and Unified Processes at the Enterprise level and familiarity with popular procedure methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Answerable for checking Cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Discover, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Must have Proficiency in applying popular IDEs like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text, and Notepad++.
Check out: Mobile Developer jobs in Canada.
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Front-End developer jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.