An FPGA Engineer in this It job in Australia will work closely with software developers, traders, and infrastructure engineers, going all the way from a new trading idea to sending live orders to the exchange.
MAVEN SECURITIES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Salary not specified
- Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
- 🕛 Closes 09 Oct 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description of FPGA Engineer
FPGA ENGINEERING AT MAVEN:
Where technology meets trading, the Maven FPGA team is pushing the innovative edge of hardware and exclusive designs to support and gain benefits in an increasingly competitive environment. With operations in New York, London Sydney, Chicago, and Hong Kong and with extension plans in all our trading regions, we construct technology in support of International trading operations all over multiple exchanges, classes, assets, and trading strategies. The team is small and agile, with a strong commitment to development, and a strategic view of investment in people, tools, and the necessary platforms to expand our leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
FPGA engineers are responsible for escalating our trading systems in ways that are simply impossible without custom hardware. You will work relatively with software developers, traders, and infrastructure engineers, going all the way from a new trading idea to sending live orders to the exchange.
FPGA engineer Role
Improve our trading systems by moving operationality from software to hardware lessen event processing times to gain and support competitive benefits of Oversee rollout of next-generation FPGAs in the APAC region Maintain and develop our SDLC pipeline
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Verilog, system Verilog or VHDL 2+ years FPGA proficiency with one of these programming languages:
Python, C++, TCL, or C Automated verification Mathematical / DSP implementation in FPGA Avid interest in trading Desire to work with and attack new and unfamiliar issues
WHY WORK FOR US as FPGA Engineer
- We have a great engineering environment where technology is key to our success
- We use the modest technology available and update our technology stack to stay at the forefront of the development world.
- Working in our Sydney office will give you an advantage of beginning culture without similar risks.
- We are developing fast! You will have plenty of chances where you will have a significant impact on our business.
- We are sustainable and care for our employees.
- you will have a range of flexible working arrangements available
- A monthly well-being allowance for you and your family, and a suy when you begin to set up your home office 25 days of per year leave and competitive maternity leave providing for both basic and secondary carer
- Must Read: Importance of Software Development in our daily lives and
- Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa Sponsorship and Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023, you can visit our website It jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.