The Field Marketing Manager role is an essential team member of the IHG Field Marketing team and operates as a strategic marketing partner for our managed and franchised estate of hotels.
Location: Georgia, United State
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9 hours ago
Job ID: 12400
Job Description of Field Marketing Manager
We encourage you to bring True Hospitality to everyone. When you connect us at IHG®
you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
Role of Field Marketing Manager
The Field Marketing Manager role is an essential team member of the IHG Field Marketing team and operates as a strategic marketing partner for our managed and franchised estate of hotels. Field Marketing is a new and quickly developing team at IHG looking for eager candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit to assess and shape the direction of our Consultant Services offering.
Serve as the Main point of contact for on-property Directors of Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing experts with International Marketing Shared Services and Field Marketing, Operations, agencies Commercial, Sales, Revenue Management, and other market-specific teams.
Consult and design customized annual strategic and tactical marketing strategies for each property focused on profitable Revenue, driving incremental, and meeting the business targets of the individual properties.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in Marketing, Advertising. Business or Commerce, Communications, or related disciplines.
- Additional courses and studies desirable i.e. Revenue. Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Distribution, etc.
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- 7+ years of relevant proficiency in digital marketing, including campaign management, SEO, Social Media, paid media, channel management, PR, etc.
- Travel and Hotel Industry proficiency preferred.
Strong analytical and business acumen.
Must Read: Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Top 18 Highest Paying- jobs in USA
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Acknowledgement of the hotel Industry, particularly in digital marketing.
- Knowledge all around a broad area of digital marketing disciplines.
- Superior oral and written communications skills, including presentation skills, public speaking potential, and group decision.
- Facilitation, including the possibility of writing and proofreading compelling marketing copy and following style guidelines.
- Potential to influence internal users and business leaders and proactively establish strong working relationships that produce solid results.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Potential to effectively and competently handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a speed-up environment and the sustainability to quickly adapt to transformation in work objectives and available technologies.
- possible to direct insights from data analytics.
IT Jobs in USA
To apply for more IT jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
We are committed to versatility and equality. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we offer a platform through which you can search for all types of IT JOBS internationally. We appreciate applications from all backgrounds to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
[…] You can also search for Field marketing manager job in USA […]