Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Fertility Clinical Workflow Manager Job, we will describe EngagedMD.
EngagedMD values diversity, equity, and inclusion and advocates equal opportunity. We recognize that our company and products thrive on embrace the diverse perspectives of our employees, empowering and supporting their unique identities.
Our hiring merits are based on merit, qualifications, and alignment with our mission to simplify the lives of the clinics and patients we serve.
Are you passionate about enhancing the operational workflows of fertility clinics and making a meaningful impact on our customers and product? Join EngagedMD, where our patient journey application has been utilized by over 1 million users globally, and we are experiencing significant growth and adoption across various markets.
What You’ll Do
As a Fertility Clinical Workflow Manager you have to do the following things.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the implementation team members.
- Continuously enhance implementation processes and workflows to meet customer and internal business requirements.
- Collaborate with customers to develop policies, optimize workflows, and utilize EngagedMD solutions throughout the product lifecycle.
- Guide customers in designing and executing research studies involving EngagedMD products.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Video Experience, Product) to share operational knowledge and expertise.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of EngagedMD products, features, functions, and benefits, leveraging industry trends and best practices in utilizing EngagedMD solutions.
What You’ll Bring
As a Fertility Clinical Workflow Manager you have to bring the following things to us :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fertility clinics, encompassing operational expertise and familiarity with clinical information.
- Proficiency in designing, communicating, and effectively implementing clinical technology solutions.
- Previous leadership experience and a passion for team development.
- Strong commitment to a mission-driven approach in all aspects of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to excel in a small, dynamic organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
What We Offer
We will offer our Fertility Clinical Workflow Manager the following perks.
- Attractive compensation package with competitive salary and equity.
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Open Paid Time Off policy for flexible time management.
- Paid family and medical leave to support work-life balance.
- Generous paid holiday benefits.
- Access to a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
In order to get the Fertility Clinical Workflow Manager job apply the button below.
You can also check this job also: Literature Study Guide Writer Job Remote based at SuperSummary