We are looking to recruit a full time Experienced or trainee Payroll Technician who joins our fast growing and professional team in Saffron Walden. our first preference will be for an experienced payroll person but are also accepting applications from those who have no experience who wish to train and build a career in payroll
What is meant by Payroll technician
The Experienced Payroll Technician is the person who performs a range of complex duties to ensure the accuracy of payroll calculations, processes the semi-monthly payroll, and maintains and provides detailed information to employees for specific payroll functions. That’s why we need an experienced payroll technician. Besides this we give offers to the people who have no experience but want to apply they can also apply for this job so Experienced or Trainee Payroll Technician both can apply.
Offers for Payroll Technician:
- Full time role, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
- A client facing the role of dealing with a portfolio of payroll clients
- Experience-matched salary and benefits package
Skills and attributes of a Payroll Technician:
- Personable and professional
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills
- Reliable and well organized
- Good IT skills.
- A high level of perfection and attention to detail.
- Team work skills.
- Good management skills (as a supervisor)
- Logical thinking.
- Good organizational skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
- A respect for confidentiality
Responsibilities as Payroll Technician
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets.
- Calculate bonuses and allowances.
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software.
- Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees.
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
Please send your CV and a covering letter/email detailing your interest in the role by clicking the ‘apply’ button
Closing date for applications is 10 June 2022.
For more IT jobs click here