We are looking for an experienced EV Project Manager who has a strong passion and drive for the energy industry in the E-Mobility market.
- £38,879 per year
- Job Type:
- 16 September 2022
- Calculate Your PBS score for this Job
- EV Project Manager – Permanent
This role is home based with travel to our regional offices.
£38,879-£49,359 + car
EV Project Manager (FT, PT, Job Share)
Here’s what you’ll be doing.
With a government decree that car companies will no longer be allowed to produce any new conventional petrol or diesel cars from 2030. The EV market is one of the fastest growing vehicles and will change the way we travel and think about our travel habits. Demand for new EVs is growing faster than the charging infrastructure needed to accommodate this growth. How we install EV charging points to meet this demand at E.ON and consequently the need to expand our existing team due to this growing demand.
We are looking for an experienced EV Project Manager who has a strong passion and drive for the energy industry in the E-Mobility market. Central to this role is the management of a portfolio of projects that deliver a full range of electrical vehicle charging solutions for time, cost and quality for E.ON Drive and external commercial customers. These projects will include destination chargers, vehicle-to-grid chargers and ultra-fast charging stations. When managing these projects you will ensure that work is carried out in a safe working environment and ensure that safety issues are recognised, addressed and avoided. , including developing new safety practices to deliver the vision of zero accidents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective and efficient delivery of work programs performed by internal staff and subcontractors, building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and meeting customer service and service requirements guarantees.
- Deliver key financial targets, ensuring all business growth and development KPI’s are delivered You will also act as an escalation point for key customer complaints and ensure they should be dealt with properly and in accordance with the company’s complaint handling policy.
- Support an environment that fosters rapid and continuous improvement and the development of high-performing teams.
What do we need from you?
- A relevant qualification in electrical installation and project management with demonstrable experience to be able to deliver against time, cost and quality across a range of projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the design, installation and connection of electric vehicle charging solutions in industrial and commercial environments.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of key issues and challenges related to the provision of electrical assets and new connections. With a track record of developing key customer relationships and delivering electrical projects with good negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of managing contractor engagement
- Working knowledge of PC based computer systems and ability to adapt quickly to changes in these systems.
Here’s what else you need to know.
- Due to the nature of this role a criminal record check will be required.
- We are committed to equal opportunity and actively promote a diverse and inclusive work environment, and treat everyone fairly.
- We realise that the best people bring their energy at different times, so we are happy to discuss flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full-time, part-time, job share and variable start and finish times.
- This is a great opportunity to play a key role in our growing business and help shape the future of energy.
- We have a market leading benefits package – including 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the opportunity to choose from 20 flexible benefits.
IT job in UK
For more information You can search our IT Jobs Update . We try to provide information about IT jobs to youth. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for every young person to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in the UK.