Our Engineering Manager/Delivery Engineering team in IT jobs Australia is a part of our internal platform-as-a-service, with experience backend engineers. We generate tooling to allow Atlassians to classify safely and easily.
Atlassian Pty Ltd
Salary not specified
Full-time position, Permanent position
Closes 19 Aug 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description for Engineering Manager/Delivery Engineering:
With an abundant time zone intersecting with the team, we’re able to hire qualified candidates for this role from any location in Australia and New Zealand. If this bounces your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly appointment team.
Our Engineering Manager/Delivery Engineering team is part of our central platform-as-a-service, with proficient backend engineers. We generate tooling to allow Atlassians to classify safely and easily.
We’re appointing an Engineering Manager/Delivery Engineering, reporting to a Senior Engineering Manager. You are an Engineering Manager with a technical background in administering production services. Here, you’ll develop the team in both people and influence, assisting your engineers as they develop the tooling to maintain hundreds of Atlassian teams and thousands of services.
Here, you’ll develop the team in both people and influence, assisting your engineers as they develop the tooling to maintain hundreds of Atlassian teams and thousands of services.
What you’ll do as Engineering Manager/Delivery Engineering:
- Enable the team development necessary to maintain increased team responsibility and product usage.
- Collaborate with program administration and architects to regulate high-influence features for Atlassian teams running on the central platform.
- Offer mentorship and development opportunities for more junior engineers
- Identify benchmarks to track the success of new platform aspects and assure.
- We are investing in the right sectors.
- Administer projects and collaborate with other engineering managers that trust your team to classify fixes
- 2+ years of proficiency in administering an engineering team.
- Conditions in software development and/or DevOps, ideally with on-call experience;
- We are focusing on Java/Kotlin but are generally agnostic.
- Success with developing individual correlators (via mentorship) and teams (via recruiting).
- Determination for providing high-quality proficiency for software engineering teams.
- All your information will be kept private according to EEO instructions.
- To learn more about our culture and hiring mechanism, Visit our Candidate Resource Hub:mechanism, Visit our Candidate Resource Hub:
IT Jobs in Australia
For more information You can visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.
If you’re interested in this job, click
[…] Advisory team is seeking to hire a Senior Manager based in […]
[…] the Signalling Manager / Senior Signalling Engineer identify and manage project […]