Electrical Engineer lead the recognition, creation, and adoption of appropriate electrical engineering standards in It jobs in Australia, with proper consideration of National standards and norms.
Perdaman Global Services
Location: Perth, WA
Job type: Full-time position, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: $100,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
🕛 Closes 01 Oct 2022, 12:00 AM
At the behest of our customers, we are publicizing. For over 45 years, Brunel has offered a vast range of services to companies in Australia’s oil & Gas, Mining, and frame structure industries. We provide customized contracting and project administration services for companies that initialize a new business, extend into new territory, or grade up their workforce. We are a proficient partner who understands our customer’s requirements.
The Role of Electrical Engineer
To provide electrical engineering proficiency and manage the project through all engineering phases. It adds Front End Engineering, construction, Detailed Design, Construction, and Commissioning/Start-Up. Remuneration: $110,000 PA
Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer
- Monitoring and reviewing Engineering Contractors’ documentation during the administration of design (starting from FEED), risk management and in the later stage, construction activities, ensuring the quality of the works according to the contract needs.
- Provide technical proficiency and support Managers’ needs relevant to possible queries from the different EP/EPC Contractors.
- Ensure a polished and effective transfer of data information between Contractors (in the event of Contractor change from Phase to Phase) and from the Contractor to Client.
- Lead the recognition, creation, and adoption of appropriate electrical engineering standards in It jobs in Australia, with proper consideration of National standards and norms.
- Recognize and analyze the technology (eventually new) and systems to allow developments and facilitate the design and functionality of large-scale field improvement projects.
- Publicize electrical instruments standardization, availability, and sparing philosophies.
- Administrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment by following
- Health, Safety & Environmental Corporate Health, Regulation, policy, Safety & Environment Policy, and Client’s Safety Management Systems.
- We are working with other staff members of the Project, Cost Estimators, and HSE function.
- We are working with PMS groups, Contractors, and authorities.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- At least five years of discipline experience, preferably front-end engineering, detailed design, delivery, and operation.
Latest IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs you can visit our website It jobs update.com. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career!! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.