A fast-growing firm looking for a Django Developer is looking to disrupt the FinTech industry with their revolutionary banking application. The chosen Django Developer will be in charge of developing and executing new ideas, fleshing out requirements, and resolving any uncertainty. The company is developing a system that will allow clients to take cash payments and transfer the funds to a third party or through their network to pay for goods or services. This is an excellent chance for developers who want to learn and create useful products and solutions.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- To develop high-quality code, review and refactor existing code.
- Create dependable and reusable code.
- Ensure that programs perform optimally and are easy to use.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, debug and fix
- Collaborate with the existing team to manage the overall application stack’s quality, organization, and automation.
- Make certain that collaborative problem solving, advanced designs, and product quality are carried out.
Requirements for the job:
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s/master’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of applicable Django Developer experience .
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Web Services and Object Oriented Programming .
- Communication skills in Spanish and English .