One of the most frequently selected portals for IT positions that provides current, extensive data as well as attractive IT career opportunities for a number of specialized skills. On the website itjobsupdate.com, users can search for employment opportunities in the industrial and IT industries. Because the opportunities are properly manage, it is simple to search for and select an IT career on itjobsupdate.com that closely matches your profile and professional objectives. A Canadian employer is looking to fill a Director Data Science job in Toronto. Visit and keep up with the website to find out more about IT Jobs in Canada.
A Director Data Science job in Toronto is need by our client to expand their staff.
Title of Job: Director, Data Science
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
- Ongoing improvement of procedures In order to provide our clients with a superior service
- and to increase our efficiency and profitability, we are constantly searching for methods to optimize and streamline our business operations.
- Coaching and leading the Data Science team
- Together with your Group Director, educate clients on the benefits of incorporating Data Science products into their operations by identifying needs and developing potential solutions.
- Business/functional design documents should create by combining business requirements, on which analysis and data models can be based.
- Examine the data’s validity in terms of its ability to anticipate outcomes, the engineering of necessary features, the availability of new data sources, or its conformity to business requirements.
- Creates uses and promotes methods, guidelines, and equipment for work in analysis and data science.
- Use good communication skills to establish cooperative, fruitful relationships with customers and suppliers, as well as to engage successfully both internally and externally.
- Future, unconventional analytics methodologies that push the envelope of the output of the existing analysis are research, prototyp, and exploration.
- This will entail looking at cutting-edge machine learning methods that allow our teams to work on segmentation, grouping, and prediction models that are employee in a wide range of contexts.
- A bachelor’s degree in business analysis, statistics, mathematics, or a closely comparable subject.
- A data scientist or analyst with at least five years of experience
- Two or more years’ worth of management and leadership experience
- R, Python, or SAS proficiency is require for model development.
- Has past experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Great skill in statistical modeling techniques
- Employing Tableau or other visualization tools for dashboarding or analysis when they’re connect
- Ability to work independently, drive oneself, and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience working with remote teams.
How to Apply:
You can send your resume by email to the main recruiter, Prishni Barkakati, at [email protected]
We thank you for your interest in the upcoming tremendous opportunity with Bevertec.
For more information on the current IT jobs that are available globally, go to itjobsupdate.com. Your chances of obtaining the public and private sector employment you really want are increase by our experience with job applications and knowledge of the newest vacancies for the best IT Jobs.