We are on a mission to hunt for a senior Digital Marketing Strategy Manager, a multitalented, imaginative, and energetic professional passionate about delivering the best experiences in the travel and hospitality industry.
Their role is to work as a champion and subject matter expert (SME) for direct marketing new buyer revenue-generating campaigns. They will collaborate and guide other members in essential areas, including Marketing Operations, IT, Legal/Compliance, Digital Products, Creative Agencies, and Strategic Partners.
They will be highly focused with strong attention to detail, solid business and product management skills, sufficient technical knowledge to understand what is possible regarding technical capabilities, and the potential to regulate how solutions support new buyers and existing HGV owners.
Roles of Digital Marketing Strategy Manager
They will accelerate the company’s growth by performing the following assigned roles to the highest possible level:
- Design new digital marketing strategies for new startups by targeting market segments to achieve revenue generation goals. Modify these messages for specific audiences based on results.
- Coordinate with internal creative teammates or external agencies to develop marketing briefs/concepts and messages to optimize channel paths.
- Cooperate with data and operations teammates to keep track of program outcomes and provide various changes from messaging to audience targeting.
- Keep track and report campaign program metrics continuously, execute ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of strategic marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
- Must have solid inquiring skills and be comfortable in analyzing data and assessing trends to guide future marketing strategies.
- Regularly inform teammates on designing new marketing tactics, program achievements, and scheduled updates.
- Have a broad experience in using analytical tools such as Excel, Google/Adobe, data visualization (Tableau), custom reporting, and campaign management tools (Airtable)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, comfortable handling all levels of the business
- Collaborate with cross-channel/cross-functional teams to drive revenue-generating campaigns on time and budget
- Analyzes campaign and customer data using spreadsheet models (Excel), web/email analytics tools (Google/Adobe), data visualization (Tableau), custom reporting tools (Cognos), and campaign management software (Airtable)
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns, ad-hoc analytical requirements, and developing/automating regular reports
- Analyzes A/B and multivariate tests, communicates results, and provides recommendations for future marketing strategies.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations that provide campaign overview to cross-functional teams
- Conduct research and analyze benchmarking data to advise future marketing strategies
- Support ad hoc analysis as assigned by management
We offer our full-time team members an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401k plan, a paid time off (PTO) program, and exceptional travel benefits!
Experience Required for Digital Marketing Strategy Manager
To win this job, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Must have the capability to adapt to a fast-growing environment and increase collaboration across the organization
- A critical thinker and analyzer ready to face new challenges and put the creative solution on the table.
- Always be ready to encounter new challenges and present creative, engaging, and intuitive solutions to increase revenue for new potential buyers.
- Must be comfortable with data and data systems
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge and grip on Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 3 years in an agile product improvement environment
- Experience gathering and writing business requirements
We try our best to provide an equal opportunity to our employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
We will ensure that people with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits. Please don’t feel hesitate to get in touch with us to request accommodation.
[…] Social Media Marketing Specialist job is for those who will help manage all posts, social media assets, and messaging […]