Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Remote IT jobs, Engineering, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Job Description of Digital Marketing Manager
We have an excellent chance for a Digital Marketing Manager to connect with our Retail Marketing Team. Working across a few shopping centers across Australia, the individual will offer vital strategic guidance to maximize the digital performance of our client’s centers.
Informing the National Marketing Manager, this job presents an exciting chance for someone with authentic digital marketing skills, excellent leadership skills, and an interest in retail to make the role their own. Providing a unique opportunity to combine content creation and digital analytics is not a subject the part needs collaboration with the comprehensive center management team to introduce ongoing and seasonal digital marketing campaigns.
To be successful, you will require to be highly passionate to excel, a dynamic team player, and able to have significantly superior communication and relational skills; in return for complete creative freedom over the online presence of the shopping centers.
Duties of Digital Marketing Manager
- Grow effective and engaging social media strategies across platforms.
- The Digital Marketing Manager’s role is to offer guidance for shooting demonstrations of digital content (in collaboration with our in-house videographer and graphic designer).
- Grow, apply, and inform on all digital marketing strategies (including Google and Facebook Ads, paid and organic, creating and tracking Google Analytics events).
- Grow and apply performance improvement and optimization initiatives.
- We are collaborating with Centre Managers & Marketing Managers to ensure up-to-date center information.
- Grow initiatives to develop Centre databases.
- Correlate with departments to offer digital concepts to customer data acquisition strategies, ensuring executions adhere to privacy laws.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing proficiency.
- Digital Marketing Manager must have significant knowledge/experience in Google Analytics, SEM, Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Pixels, and Ads Manager.
- Digital Marketing Managers must be proficient in working directly with clients.
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Qualifications in Marketing (strongly desirable).
- Knowledge of web development (WordPress) would be beneficial.
- This role needs someone passionate about the customer journey from the digital to the in-store landscape and will need to flourish in a busy environment.
Must Read: Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa and IT jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship jobs and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about Digital Marketing Manager jobs, the Latest IT jobs, and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website and IT jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get employment in the It sector to expand further.
It is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.