Our company, Status is creating the tools and infrastructure for the development of a secure, private, and open web3. We are hiring a DevOps Engineer for our team to handle the metal hardware, cloud instances, containers, VPNs, storage, databases, caches, websites, CDNs, monitoring, logging, backups, BI platforms, ETL, CI builds for all possible platforms, maintenance of documentation etc.
You can search latest IT jobs in Germany
- you will be responsible for the automation of infrastructure deployment, configuration, and scaling
- Management of monitoring, logging, and backup systems
- You have to develop continuous integration platforms and scripts
- Make sure the security of hosts and other online resources
- Provide response to breakage and security incidents
Must read: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany 2023
You can search for latest IT jobs in USA
- You must have superb alignment with our principles
- Excellent Linux and networking fundamentals
- Must have knowledge of security, encryption tools, and infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Consul)
- Command on multiple programming languages, none essential though (Python, Go, Nim)
- Expertise in monitoring and logging platforms and with continuous integration platforms (GitHub CI)
Must read: Top 20 Highest Paying IT Jobs in Germany in 2023
BONUS POINTS IF:
- You have working experience for an open-source organization
- Expertise with Nix/NixOS and with BI platforms like Superset or Redash
- Working experience with mobile and desktop development
Must read: GERMANY JOB SEEKER VISA 2023 WITH SPONSORSHIP JOBS
We love to pay salaries in either 100% fiat or any mix of fiat and/or crypto.
|JOB LOCATION||Remote (worldwide)|
|TO APPLY FOR DEVOPS ENGINEER JOB PLEASE||CLICK HERE|
As the world increasingly relies on technology, the demand for qualified IT professionals is only expected to grow. If you’re looking to enter the field or advance your career, you can search for latest IT jobs by visiting our website IT Jobs Update. You will find a lot of articles related to IT jobs by visiting Blogs section on our website.