Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the DevOps Engineer Remote job, we will tell you about Oddball.
Oddball’s philosophy is rooted in the belief that exceptional products are created when engineers sincerely appreciate and understand their work. We emphasize personal and professional development and the capacity to effect significant change in a small company.
We maintain that by delivering top-notch software solutions to the federal sector, we can improve countless individuals’ lives.
We have an opening for a DevOps engineer to join our team and work on a project that will positively influence the everyday lives of millions of Americans.
It’s an opportunity to join an early-stage team and play a significant role in shaping the project’s direction and our working approach.
What you’ll be doing
As a “DevOps Engineer,” you will do the following tasks:
We collaborate closely with exceptional DevOps engineers to establish and implement software development strategies and plans that align with the federal sector’s needs for the robust platform and API projects.
It will involve creating and executing algorithms, designing databases, conducting automated testing, and ensuring software development quality as a DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for someone with the following skills.
For the Post of DevOps Engineer, we are looking for an individual who has the following skills:
- Proficient in config management tools like Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack
- 3+ years of experience in creating and supporting AWS environments
- 3+ years of experience in engineering, integrating, or testing production IT infrastructure platforms using Kubernetes and Openshift
- 2+ years of experience in developing and improving CI/CD scripts and services for development and deployment
- Experience in supporting web technologies and websites running Apache or NGINX
- 3+ years of experience in Linux operating systems, including installing, configuring, and troubleshooting
- Proficient in SQL architecture such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS-SQL
- Ability and desire to mentor and train other engineers
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of work experience
Oddball offers a fixed salary for this position and additional benefits such as a monthly stipend for continuing education and a tech stipend.
The candidate for the post of DevOps Engineer must be able to obtain a low-level federal clearance. Oddball is committed to an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on various protected characteristics such as race, religion, gender, age, disability, or veteran status. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities upon request during the application process. Don’t hesitate to contact a member of our HR team at [email protected] if you require such an accommodation or through Apply Now option.
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “DevOps Engineer” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
Must Read the listed below jobs
DevOps Engineer for a fully remote job.