DevOps Engineering jobs, the latest jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
At ANZ, our objective is to build a world where people and communities flourish. To obtain this, we require a talented DevOps Engineer to connect our primary team within Wholesale Digital in our Institutional Division.
As an Engineer, you will work with a highly passionate team who collaborates with other ANZ engineering teams to help our partners deliver high-quality Kubernetes-powered applications. Your proficiency will help shape the foundations for future Kubernetes applications designed, managed, and supported on-premises and in the cloud.
Responsibilities of DevOps Engineer
- Administer and analyze all infrastructure and network installations, including structure, testing, and maintenance.
- DevOps Engineers must have Effective management of the platform for any problems and escalation to similar teams.
- Identify capability problems and integrate possible solutions.
- Craft custom scripts and apply automation, reducing the need for human interaction.
- Enable swift and more intelligent business procedures and implement analyzing and logging solutions.
- DevOps Engineer’s role is to engage with other cross-domain teams and assist them with frame structure-related questions.
Skills and Experience of DevOps Engineer
We know not everyone will bring all the skills and proficiency, and at ANZ, we focus on people getting a developed mindset to their access to work. Some of the skills we are seeking are below.
- Knowledge of GIT and pipeline (e.g., bitbucket, GitHub, Bamboo, etc.)
- VMware vSphere experience Proficiency in on-prem.
- Infrastructure and Public cloud ( GCP Favoured).
- DevOps Engineers must have Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, or similar automation tools.
- Proficiency in administering basic framework systems such as Wintel, Linux OS, Active Directory, and V-Sphere.
- First-hands Knowledge and understanding of Networking Technologies – Firewall, Load balancers, Proxy.
- Experience with containers (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) is preferable.
Must Read: Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa and It jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website and IT jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get employment in the It sector to expand further.
It is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.