Desktop Support technician jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Employer-Provided Salary:$50K – $60K
Position: Sr. Desktop Support Technician
Engagement: Full Time
Preferred Experience: 3 years of MSP experience, five years of Desktop Support experience
Nessit, a Somersworth, NH-based IT services company, is seeking a Sr. Desktop Support Technician to join our team of IT engineers.
We are recruiting for a Sr. Desktop Support Technician with excellent customer service. This role supports all manner of end-user requirements, initially on Windows and Mac, and light Systems Administration, including user account creation, email delegation, deploy
list management, occasional account terminations, and occasional network support, such as wireless or wired network compensation.
Role of Desktop Support Technician
This role has career development potential into a Level II Systems Engineer.
Significant proficiency in the Following Technology Areas
- Able to perform compensation of Windows PCs
- Excellent customer relationship skills, able to communicate respectfully and professionally during service calls
- Strong listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in effectively communicating through email and phone.
- Basic understanding of networking, servers, and printers.
- Knowledge of general networking terms and protocols (e.g., WAN, LAN, DHCP, VPN, web-based router management, etc.)
- Potential to configure and manage LAN and Wi-Fi access points
- Potential to remain in contact with the client through the closure of the incident.
- Problem-solving capabilities and potential to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Possibility to build positive and collaborative relationships.
Willingness to grow
passionate to work with little supervision individually or correlate with a team.
Check out these jobs: Service Desk Manager Jobs in Remote.
IT Service Desk Supervisor Jobs in Remote
IT Support Specialist jobs in Remote
Key Responsibilities and Work Environment
- Work alone and with a team to support:
- Desktops (Windows and Mac)
- Basic Server Issues
- Microsoft Office 365
- Network Security, Performance, and Monitoring
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Occasional travel for work across regular business hours when necessary.
- The requirement is to be available after hours for escalation purposes and projects.
- Proficiency in being flexible and positive, reporting to multiple work pressures.
- Analytical problem solver with solid research and compensating skills
- Capability to follow procedures and protocols.
- Potential to offer and support detailed documentation on each job.
- Motivated individuals can accomplish challenging objectives.
- Potential to multitask in a fast-paced environment on a team or independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000. Compensation will be based on experience and skill set. Benefits include three weeks’ holidays + national vacations, healthcare insurance adding dental and vision, 401k with company match, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, and employer-paid life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Desktop support: 5 years (Preferred)
- MSP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Work Location: Remote
Must Read: How to Find Entry-Level Remote Jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Desktop Support Technician jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.