The Deputy Manager will manage our store colleagues’ appointments, improvement, and management of our colleagues and will monitor great engagement with your team.
Location: Manchester, England
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10 days ago
Job ID: 12245
Job Description of Deputy Manager job
With proficiency in a junior management role currently under your belt, this is a chance to take your career to the next level. You will be responsible for user proficiency, increasing profit, and reducing loss, and will ensure your store colleagues are clear on their sales targets and delivering Customer First behaviours overall.
Role of Deputy Manager
Members and users are at the heart of this role. You’ll appreciate, admire and celebrate success with your team, and create an environment where colleagues and users feel valued, building trust and loyalty. A keen analyzer, you’ll also have a strong sense of what our competitors are doing and will have a passion for winning through consistent excellence in delivery. You will be a visible and main presence on our sales floor, leading by example.
Daily, you will ensure effective planning of in-store deployment, operational and commercial transformations, and stock protocols. You’ll manage the appointment, improvement, and management of our store colleagues and will monitor great engagement with your team. Creating a culture of customer excellence, you’ll have proficiency that effective targets set and offered, with customer satisfaction a priority. Functional compliance will ensure that standards are met and that our users and teams are protected.
You’ll require the following skills and proficiency for success in this role of Deputy Manager:
- Experience in a junior management role, preferably in a retail sales environment.
- Proficiency in administering colleagues and one-to-one coaching.
- Experience in meeting compliance standards beyond health and safety and retail functional standards.
- Proficiency in labour force scheduling and associated time management skills.
- Ability to offer mentoring/training to ensure customers have a good experience.
- A track record of success in providing against sales targets, including attachment sales.
- Proof of providing against customer metrics.
- Evidence of commercial acumen and encouragement of the current functioning environment.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- IT Expert with a proficiency in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
IT and Visa Jobs in England
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and
you can visit our website, ITJobs Update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs and visa jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand IT jobs in England.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here..