Posted on: 20 August 2022
e Financial Careers
£90,000 per year
29 September 2022
Job Title: Data and Systems Manager – UK Residential
Location: Central London
The UK Residential team provides a full range of residential services to developers and investors. Our residential experts can meet our clients’ needs throughout their residential property’s life cycle. Our Residential Land Agents specialize in buying and selling land for residential development for developers. Our Capital Markets team advises developers on financing their products: Build-to-Sale (BTS), Build-to-Rent (BTR), Affordable Housing, Student Housing, or Shared Housing. making
Our development consultants advise clients on optimizing their homes’ design (both BTS and BTR) for their target market. Our agency’s sales and lettings team then develop a specific strategy to take your development to market successfully. We have dedicated sales teams in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen who also sell our strategy to investors there. Our property management team can service the leasing of homes once they have been let. We also have a private office team specializing in selling and purchasing properties in London over £10 million and home accounts for ultra-high net worth individuals.
Role Purpose of Data & Systems Manager
Looking for a Data & Systems Manager To lead all current and future digital initiatives within the UK residential business, working closely with lead internal and external stakeholders to deliver the digital infrastructure required for the team.
• Maintain and enhance existing digital infrastructure (developed in Excel, Tableau, and Asterix) across the Sales and Lettings teams to support month-end operational processes and provide ongoing management information to the business.
• Work with senior stakeholders in the business to utilize significant volumes of data acquired within the business, support better decision making, or develop new business solutions.
• Operational lead for all digital and systems projects within Residents, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of outcomes.
• Key point of contact on relationships with key 3rd party system providers such as Reapit, Rightmove, Zoopla
• Excellent Excel and Tableau skills
• Experience working with databases
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders
• Maintains a positive attitude for routine tasks.
• Organized and good project management skills.
• Greater attention to detail
• Team player who can support colleagues and clients.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s most extensive commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $21.2 billion and more than 90,00 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven consecutive years, as well as being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2018.
CBRE offers a wide range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; assessment and evaluation; Leasing of property; strategic consulting; sale of property; Mortgage Services; and Development Services.
Based in central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the UK with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not differentiate based on sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. But do not discriminate.
At IT Jobs in England, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field, Here we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS allover the world. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
[…] Data & Systems Manager […]
[…] It Security Engineer in London Implement technology changes and control those changes, working with project managers to document and support those […]
[…] organization is being formed as part of the integration, which includes the change management, digital data and technology, and partner and service management functions to drive transformation and innovation […]
[…] role sits along with the “Tech and Data” teams. The drivers behind our platform – are brilliant people working together to […]
[…] jobs is that employers always seek talent. Whether you are a skilled software developer, an expert database administrator, or someone with a background in cyber security, there is never a shortage of job openings across […]
[…] will collect and maintain data in appropriate databases and systems to respond to requests for information from fire and rescue managers in defined areas of activity, […]