Data Scientist jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update
- Monitor data and complete data analysis with the objectives of early detection of new trends and developing new insights.
- Use available instruments and noticeable trends to create models for predictive analytics.
- As a backup to subsisting team, develop PowerBI dashboards to address ad hoc requests from all functions within the P&C team (i.e. Business Partners, DEI, Learning, Total Rewards).
Skills And Experience of Data Scientist
- 5 years + of proficiency with data modeling, implementing PBI for visualization/reporting requirements.
- Proficient in analyzing and profiling data for data modeling and insight creation.
- Strong proficiency with writing SQL and good knowledge of data warehouse concepts is a must.
- Significant potential in discovering technology across technology domains.
- Proficiency in handling employee data in a large multinational (5000+ employees) organization
- Potential to engage with partners, understand the problems they are focussed on, and support with metrics/ analysis for making decisions.
- Culturally informed; potential to communicate insights to universal teams.
- Proficiency in building & automating reports and data pipelines and highlighting business results and trends in a way that is easy to understand.
- Prefer learning to apply new data tools, analyzing the data, testing and laying out your results in just the right way.
- A collaborator and communicator who is energized by working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to analyze data from all sources, offer linkages between them, and highlight insights and conclusions.
- Curious to learn and understand sophisticated business problems.
- A master in using excel and other more enhanced data analytics tools.
- Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada.
Required Qualifications of Data Scientist
- Graduate’s degree in IT, Business, Human Resources, or other related fields of study.
- Previous experience in HR Reporting and /or Business Reporting/Analytics.
- Data Scientists must have strong Microsoft Excel skills and practical knowledge of data visualization & reporting systems.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Familiarity with Power BI
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with the potential to translate data into impactful insight
Check out: Mobile Developer jobs in Canada.
Critical thinking – explore trends and reach accurate conclusions & recommendations based on findings
Effective – shares ideas on new ways of working, new instruments, etc.
Workday experience & Human Resource Understanding would be an asset.
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.