Aignostics GmbH, Berlin
Computer software it software Entry Permanent Full Time
We are hiring a dedicated and enthusiastic data scientist in Germany for our team. We are trying our level best to beat cancer by revolutionizing the analysis of tissue samples with machine learning.
As a Junior Data Scientist in Germany at Aignostics, you have to work together with your colleagues to solve difficult real-world problems. We are offering a great opportunity to join a fun, diverse and rapidly growing team to work on issues that really matter. If you are looking for latest IT jobs in Germany then you have found the right place come and glow with us.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE NEEDED
- You have to work on interdisciplinary projects connecting machine learning and software engineering
- As a data scientist in Germany you have to Implement novel computer vision approaches to dig out insight from high-resolution biological images
- Convert proof-of-concept machine learning models into automated, tested and production-ready systems
- Properly communicate your results
- Successfully completed degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Bioinformatics
- passionate to learn new technologies and techniques
- 1-2 years of experience needed in developing novel machine learning techniques
- superb skills in Python, Linux and machine learning software stacks
- Experience with development of deep learning models for computer vision
- Awesome communication and team working skills
- Experience in handling biomedical data
- Expertise in considering Information Security criteria under ISO 27001
You can read the article Top 20 highest paying IT jobs in 2023,it is a detailed article about top level IT jobs in 2023 you will get a lot of information through this article.
- We are trying our level best to help beat cancer and improve patient outcomes. Join us to make a difference
- Opportunities to work with a passionate and intellectual team
- Capability to take responsibility and grow your role within the startup
- Competitive remuneration package in addition to perks and benefits
- Enjoy working from our beautiful Berlin office
- Comfortable and flexible working hours
For further information do visit our website IT jobs update to know more about best job of data scientist in Germany. We can provide information about jobs in IT sector in different through this website.