Turing is constructing the world’s most intelligent talent cloud, which will connect our customers and developers. We are a science-driven firm with a large proprietary dataset and a deep grasp of the demands of our clients and developers. We’re working on intriguing data science topics, including vetting, search, and matching. And therefore we have a job opportunity for a data science manager.
We are searching for product data science manager that thrives in a data-driven workplace and like identifying patterns and insights to better our products, which benefits the business. Product data science leads to keeping the overall vision and particular goals of the embedded product data scientist in mind while guiding the team to maximum effect. If you have extensive expertise in data science, analytics, and people management and are eager to learn new skills.
- 5-8 years of experience as a data scientist in analytics or some equivalence work
- 2–5 years of direct management experience, including performance appraisals and product and team coaching.
- strong ability to coach product data scientists, assisting them in improving their abilities and progressing in their careers.
- Experiment design, A/B testing, and causal analysis experience.
- Data gathering, consolidation, analysis, visualization, and monitoring experience
- Working ability in a fast-paced start-up atmosphere
- Graduate degree or equivalent in computational or quantitative subjects such as computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering, or a related field.
- Predictive modeling and machine learning experience.
[…] Data analysis tools such as Pandas, scikit-learn, and […]
[…] Data Analysis Experience […]