Moneyfacts Group plc
Norwich, Norfolk, UK Permanent Full Time
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 Annually
A great opportunity to join the data and analytics function of the UK’s leading provider of personal financial data as a Data Handler (Financial Products). Money Facts data is used in the UK financial industry. It is used by the Bank of the United Kingdom, HM Treasury and the UK government. Almost every bank and building society in the UK uses Money Facts products and market data services.
This role is an exciting start to a dynamic and growing business whose business model and strategy is based on providing accurate and up-to-date financial information.
What is the job like?
This role is a great opportunity to join a team that collects high quality financial data. The department covers the creation and maintenance of datasets in all personal financial products (including mortgages, savings, loans, current accounts, credit cards, etc.). There is also ample scope for a successful applicant to add value to the business in terms of process improvement.You will be expected to learn fast, gain extensive knowledge of the financial services industry and the products offered, and ideally be able to work at a high standard in a wide variety of different product areas.
Key Responsibilities Data Handler (Financial Products)
- Data collection and input/extraction and analysis of financial products
Preparation of financial charts and statistics for national newspaper publications
Managing relationships with financial service providers regarding the provision of data
Review products to help choose the best buys.
Summary of Product Changes
Support for internal projects and investigations
- Subject matter expert for product area
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to provide up-to-date financial information in a short time frame.
Education & Qualifications
- At least 5 GCSE grades A*-C, including Math and English (required)
- 2 x A levels, or equivalent (required)
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience in the financial services industry or similar field (required)
- Knowledge and experience of financial services industry and products (required)
- A focus on numerical accuracy for character is key, along with a logical approach to tasks.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data in a clear and organized manner
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Analytical and methodological for problem solving
- Ability to seek and identify performance improvements that deliver benefits to the business.
- Able to set high personal standards, take initiative, persuade others, recommend improvements and influence strategy
- Clear and audience focused
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills are essential, further training will be provided.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Holidays: 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays and extra long service days.
Increase in workplace pensions
Group Life Insurance
Free car parking
for more it jobs click here
[…] APPLY NOW SEE MORE JOBS […]