Information technology and services information technology Mid-Senior Full Time
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our team analyzes data and provide companies actionable insights into their environmental and ethical risks. Are you looking for IT jobs in Germany then grow your career with us. We are hiring a Data Engineer for our team. Come, join us and work with extraordinary people. You will get rewards for your superb efforts.
- As a data engineer you will participate in architecture and integration of our data systems
- To Build and maintain secure cloud-native data collection and ETL
- Must monitor data quality & transparency targets to achieve the goals
- Dedication and involvement in our data-driven development processes
- You will Guide, execute and support generation of synthetic and human-labelled training data
- Generate reports on distribution of labels plus overlaps of training data
- By using the tools Snowflake and Spark you will be responsible for batch processing and data streaming
- Must have experience in bringing data products to market
- Successfully completed Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Experience required in data engineering using Python
- Ability to deal with cloud technologies & infrastructure such as Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Web-Scraping processes & frameworks
- Expertise in data sources like NoSQL databases
- Experience in maintenance of data
- Fluency in English language
- You will get all the necessary office equipment which you want.
- 30 days of holiday will be given.
- We will give you a semesteral wellness policy
- We offer healthcare and pension contributions.
We can also provide useful information about latest data engineer job in Germany at our website IT jobs update. You will get updates about jobs in IT sector in different countries of the world.