We are seeking a Cyber Security Specialist in Australia on a full-time basis who can be reliable for a wide set of duties and responsibilities.
WYNTEC PTY LTD
About the business:
Cyber Security Specialist importance in Business:
Wyntec Pty Ltd is a Tech and an IT Specialist Company situated in Queensland, Brisbane. We offered Administration IT Services & Support, 24/7 IT Support, Data protection and security, Cloud and framework, and Business Solutions to fit our customer’s specific business requirements.
Annual Salary: $85,000 to $110,000 per annum + superannuation
We are searching a Professional ICT Cyber Security Specialist on a full-time basis who can be reliable for a wide set of duties as listed below.
Duties of Cyber Security Specialist:
Important responsibilities of Cyber Security Specialist added but not limited to:
- Verify, implement security policies by various governing bodies, and Design and Apply security controls against potential cyber threats and other security risks in this IT Job in Australia.
- Construct and document standard operating mechanisms, protocols, and system security plans.
- Supervise current systems to identify future requirements of the system network, prevent recovery strategies and ensure nobility controls are in place.
- Apply new security tools to help reduce security amenabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Manage unprotected Assessments and Penetration Testing to identify and settle issues related to security measures.
- Investigate risk assessments, threat models, and behavioural assessments for the customer’s framework. security requirements to ensure compliance with different security standards.
- Cooperate with infrastructure experts, security assistant suppliers, distributors, and external accumulation.
- Improve a security roadmap, expand tasks and test them to ensure consent oriented with the security strategy
- Design and application of calamity recovery plans for a security purpose
Responsibilities of Cyber security specialist;
Make preparations and support security planning documentation, policies, guidelines, and instructions, record system logs, and operational procedures.
Make sure that all operational features of information security align with the security policies, standards, and business needs.
Make sure alerts are viewed on time in the Threat Defence SIEM tool and analyze the team to assist compromised accounts and account support.
Design products and coaching material for cyber security menaces recognition and deliver these all over the world communication channels to enhance security cognizance.
Necessary qualification, Skills, and work experience of Cyber Security Specialist:
A admissible academic qualification – Graduate and Postgraduate degree in information technology or associate field
- At Least 3years of experience as a security Expert in an IT Sector
- proficiency in network security, Cyber Security technologies, including Identity and Access Management, Security Operations Centre, security standards, and processes.
Experience of Cyber Security Specialist:
- Initial experience in dealing, and planning efficiently delivering security features of projects. •
- Experience and proficiency in cloud security platforms.
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Awareness of the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Strong logical and investigating skills
- Strong shareholder relationship-building skills and social skills
- Analytical thinking and creative skills Australian citizens are preferred.
If this resonates like the position for you, please apply through this website. Because of a high volume of applications, please note that only successful Applicants will be contacted.
IT Jobs in Australia
For more information You can also visit our Website to know more knowledge about IT Jobs Update, Latest IT Jobs in Australia, and IT Operations Administrator jobs All over the world.Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for every young person to get a job in the IT Sectors.