INNOVA MARKET INSIGHTS is a global leader in business information serving the fast moving food and beverage industry. We are searching for someone to join our Engagement team as a Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the addition to our Innova’s client’s teams. You support the connections with users and the main decision makers through frequent communication. The target is to keep our clients and to nourish the relation to a strategic level.
With INNOVA, companies can move quickly and with great confidence. Our tools support product developers to make successful products, researchers to find the data efficiently which they need, and retailers to get, bright understanding on current trends.
If you are searching for best IT jobs in Germany then you are at the right place.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
- You will create fruitful relationships with our clients by speaking to main decision-makers about their needs and business challenges.
- You will work firmly with Innova’s support team to coordinate regular client activities.
- As a client success manager you are the part of our Innova team so create strong links to all the departments in our company.
- You will provide feedback effectively so that we can all work together to make the strong relationship.
- You have to professionally represent the company in the DACH/European market and attend the conferences to meet clients and build strong relationships.
- You will generate your own engagement plan to insure sustained interaction with the clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent field.
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Ideally B2B experience (food and beverage industry experience is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of F&B markets in DACH. You know the needs of different departments and help to support customers’ strategic decisions and innovation.
- Basic comprehension of how consumer & market insight data is used in making business decision.
- Ready to travel and visit clients abroad.
- German speaking and writing skills, as well as fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills to introduce the company’s tools
- Ready to connect with customers and understand their point of view.
- Ready to develop new skills.
- An appealing package with a competitive regular salary.
- Opportunities to shine and develop your skills in communication & presenting, finding solutions, and work with the world’s largest companies.
- Chance for international travel, including DACH and the Netherlands for tradeshows and clients meetup
- Introduction to a dynamic industry, and open minded, global team and being part of an international company.
- We believe that job ought to be pleasing and fun.