In the city of Canada, we are looking for potential candidates to fill the vacant capacity of the Computer Network Technician Job in Regina. A sizable information technology corporation will make an offer of employment to the potential candidate. The organization has a new post for a computer network technician job in Regina, and they are looking for a local candidate to fill it. See work opportunities in IT jobs in Canada for further information.
- Set up the network connections and the various pieces of gear. Set up the software for the network.
- Determine where the slowdowns are occurring and eliminate them to improve the performance of the network over the long run.
- Assess the situation and find a solution to the network’s difficulties.
- Check that the network is operating in a safe manner.
- Provide technical help to workers.
- Engage in a cooperative effort with the other members of the IT team as well as management.
- Upgrades to the network infrastructure should be performed whenever necessary.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Certified network professional certification
- Previous experience in a comparable position.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of numerous network technologies is exceptional.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Have a customer-service mindset.
- Ideally, you should have 1 to 2 years experience
- Hourly wage: $21.63 – $34.62
Many people use our career site as a resource to locate the most recent information technology job vacancies. Itjobsupdate.com is a resource that provides work possibilities to those who possess a diverse set of abilities by providing detailed information as well as intriguing job opportunities for a broad range of skills that are connected to the most well-known IT professions. On this website, you will be able to search for open employment in the field of information technology. You will be able to rapidly locate the ideal and latest IT jobs that match your skill set and career goals, and you will be able to apply for these jobs.