Cloud Support Engineer jobs in Sydney, Australia recruiting now on The IT Jobs Update.
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Job type||Full Type|
Job Description of Cloud Support Engineer
As a Cloud Support, you will perform as the ‘Cloud Ambassador’ all over the cloud products, arming our users with the required equipment & tactics to get the most out of their Product and Support investment. Would you like to apply modest cloud computing technologies?If you fit the criteria, you might be the person we are looking for.
What Can Cloud Support Engineer Expect from a Life At AWS?
- Cloud Support Engineer learn and apply groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced compensating techniques to offer unique solutions to our customer’s requirements.
- Interact with top-ranking engineers across the world.
- Collaborate with Web Services teams to assess, resolve and reproduce customer problems.
- Leverage your broad customer support proficiency to deliver feedback to internal AWS teams on how to develop our services.
- Lead projects that develop support-related processes and our users’ technical support proficiency.
- Work on essentially, highly complex customer issues that may span multiple AWS services.
Career Growth: We build advancement opportunities around the organization to help you meet your career objectives.
Training: We have training programs to help you improve the skills needed to be successful in your role. We appoint smart people who are interested in building a career.
Basic Qualifications of Cloud Support Engineer
- Working understanding of proficiency in information security within the enterprise.
- Cloud Support Engineers must have a strong grasp of Information Security and implemented processes to review IT framework.
- Web security and compliance proficiency(e.g. Firewalls, DDOS, IDS/IPS, prevention and PCI, FIPS, HIPAA, etc.)
- Proficiency in working with Hardware Security Models.
- Deploying Identity and Approach Management to secure production and corporate approaches, such as SAML, and SSO.
- Understanding of Cloud Security all over realms of Identity, Analyzing Auditing and Cryptography
- Experience applying for configuration support (e.g., Chef, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Proficiency with an extensive array of security technologies, such as WAF, SIEM, NextGen FW Endpoint Security, and more.
- One or more security-related certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CEH, CISSP, SECURITY+, OSCP, etc.
Must Read: Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa and It jobs in Australia
Visa Sponsorship and IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.