One of the leading renowned portals for IT jobs, offering broad, up-to-date information as well as appealing IT employment chances for a variety of specialized abilities. Users can look for work opportunities in the IT and industrial sectors on the website itjobsupdate.com. It is simple to search for and choose an IT career on itjobsupdate.com that closely matches your profile and professional goals because the options are well maintained. A Canadian employer is hiring for a Chief Technology Officer Job in Mississauga. Visit the website to learn more about IT Jobs in Canada and to stay updated.
- English is necessary
- A degree in Bachelor and an equal level of education
- Engineering in Information Technology, Other
- A year to less than seven months for Chief Technology Officer Job in Mississauga.
- Eager to relocate
- The employer pays for moving expenses
Responsibility for the Budget:
- $4,000,001 – $8,000,000
- Allocate resources and materials,
- Resources (human and financial) to carry out organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and plan the creation of important departments and the top staff posts that go with them.
- Establish and approve financial and administrative controls,
- Make marketing proposals, approve them, and then offer your final approval to the overall human resource planning.
- Establish organizational objectives, develop or adopt policies, and put plans into action.
- represent the organization, or designate representatives to do so, in negotiations or other official actions.
- Choose executive employees such as middle managers, directors, or others;
- Give them the required power and establish ideal working circumstances.
11 to 15 persons.
Experience and Specialization:
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- An instant atmosphere
- Under pressure, work
- limited timeframes
- Observation of details
- Tough workload
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Good oral communication
- Good written communication
For this position, who may apply?
Applicants should only apply if
- You are a resident or Canadian citizen.
- You possess a valid work permit for Canada.
- Don’t apply if you can’t legally work in Canada. The employer won’t get back to you about your application.
How to Apply:
[email protected] till 2022-09-07
Visit itjobsupdate.com to find out more about the latest IT jobs that are offered globally. By giving you information on the most recent prospects for the greatest IT Positions and support with job applications, we improve the chances of getting the public and private sector jobs you really want.