Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Chief People Officer Job, we will describe Cobalt.io.
Cobalt was established with a vision to revolutionize the field of pen-testing. With our cutting-edge SaaS platform and a handpicked community of skilled testers known as the Cobalt Core, we deliver pentests within 24 hours and seamlessly integrate them into modern development cycles.
Our exclusive Core comprises only the top 5% of applicants, consisting of over 400 meticulously vetted testers.
Together, they conduct thousands of tests annually, ensuring unmatched expertise and comprehensive coverage.
As an acclaimed remote team, we are dedicated to empowering agile businesses by swiftly addressing risks and fostering secure innovation. With our pioneering Pentest as a Service (PaaS) approach, which we practically authored, we serve over 1,000 satisfied customers who rely on Cobalt for on-demand pentests.
Cobalt is searching for a Chief People Officer with a strategic mindset and a practical approach to talent development within a dynamic global organization, adept at navigating ever-evolving market conditions.
As the Chief People Officer, your primary responsibility will be cultivating a high-performance culture and facilitating operational excellence, enabling business expansion while prioritizing an exceptional employee experience.
This encompasses various areas such as talent acquisition and management, performance and organizational management, learning and development, comprehensive rewards programs, efficient people operations and processes, change management, and succession planning.
In summary, we seek an accomplished Chief People Officer who can drive our organization’s growth by fostering a performance-driven culture and ensuring a unique employee journey.
Your strategic leadership will shape the trajectory of our talent management and development practices, propelling Cobalt to new heights.
What You’ll Do
As a Chief People Officer, you have to do the following things.
- Position the People function as a strategic partner, actively contributing to the company’s direction
- Provide CEO with guidance and insights on leadership, people, and culture matters
- Develop and execute an annual People strategy aligned with Cobalt’s mission and values
- Design and implement a comprehensive compensation and incentives strategy to attract and retain top talent
- Develop and execute an effective talent acquisition and employer branding strategy
- Foster individual career development and upskilling through learning programs and internal mobility opportunities
- Evaluate and enhance people-related processes, policies, operations, and tools in collaboration with other teams
- Coach leadership on talent management and organizational development initiatives
- Lead employee communication efforts to enhance engagement
- Ensure operational efficiency within the department, including budget management and reporting on People-related metrics and projects.
For the Chief People Officer, you have to fulfill the following qualifications.
- Over 15 years of professional experience in the People domain, with 6+ years in leadership positions within fast-paced, agile environments
- Proven track record of implementing effective frameworks for People Development, People Operations, and Talent Acquisition
- Experienced in navigating the specific challenges and opportunities of companies at the growth stage (200-500 employees)
- A proactive mindset, always seeking to introduce innovative and improved practices
- Skilled in building strong teams, fostering a sense of unity, and providing effective coaching
- Deep understanding of decentralized, flat, autonomous, globally distributed, and multicultural company dynamics
- Possess strong business acumen, able to align with market needs and support diverse teams
- Data-driven approach coupled with excellent communication, project management, and change management abilities.
Why You Should Join Us
For the Chief People Officer, there is some reason to join our company.
- Thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing industry, leading the way in the Pentesting field
- Collaborate closely with experienced senior leaders, gaining valuable mentorship opportunities
- Enjoy competitive compensation and an enticing equity plan, recognizing your contributions
- Secure your future with a 401(k) program (US) or pension (EU), ensuring financial stability.
- Access comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (US) or statutory healthcare (EU), prioritizing your well-being
- Utilize stipends for wellness initiatives, work-from-home equipment and wifi, and continuous learning and development
- Embrace flexibility with generous paid time off and a unique 16-week paid parental leave, supporting work-life balance.
To apply for Chief People Officer you can click on the button below.
Visit this job also: Campaign Manager Job Remote based at Hygraph