Canadian Scholarships 2023 are now open for Canadian citizens and for international students. Canadian Scholarships 2023 are very competitive. Canadian Scholarships 2023 are providing by government of Canada. Canadian Scholarships 2023 includes bachelorette, graduate, post-graduate, diplomas and doctoral degree scholarships.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2023
Institution: Canadian Universities
Study level: PhD
Deadline: November 1, 2022
Scholarship: Fully-Funded Scholarship
Fully-Funded Scholarships for international students are now open by Vanier Canada graduate scholarship 2023. The degree level of Vanier Canada graduate scholarship 2023 is Ph.D., Research field, Doctoral research. Vanier Canada graduate scholarship 2023 is a very competitive scholarship. Every year different scholarship opportunities for international students are provided by Canada’s government, Vanier Canada graduate scholarship is one of them, which lasts for three years.
• Canadian citizenship
• International Citizenship
For this scholarship, you must have to go for IELTS and TOEFL.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is November 1, 2022(deadlines for each university may vary).
• Social Sciences
• Natural Sciences
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship will offer you 50,000 dollars per year and lasts for three years, benefiting those students who dream of studying in Canada. Fifty thousand dollars is enough for tuition fees, living, and all other expenses in Canada. Other than that, you may get further support if you want to go for a research field.
Top-level universities offer this scholarship, opening many gateways for further opportunities.
How to apply
• Universities in Canada have specific seats for the Vanier scholarship (quota seats). You have to check these quota seats.
• With the Vanier graduate scholarship, you can go to only one university in Canada. University will review your CV, and then you will recommend a Vanier scholarship to the selected university.
• The Vanier graduate scholarship will make the final decision or selection.
How to complete application
• confirm your eligibility.
• select your research area.
• Contact your selected institute, inform them about appliance for the Vanier scholarship.
• Create your Canadian Common CV(CCV) and Research Net Application .
• Register for CCV and Research Net Application.
• Start your application.
Lester B. Pearson Canadian Scholarship 2023
University: University of Toronto
Study level: Undergraduate
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Every year the University of Toronto offers a Lester B Pearson scholarship. Those high-achieving students who want to study at top universities worldwide can apply for this scholarship. Tuition fees, living, and other expenses all are included in this scholarship. Every year, this scholarship is given to almost 37 students.
• International citizenship.
• Currently studies in secondary school (final year).
• Graduated this year.
• Students who start their post-secondary education and are about to start in January 2023 are not eligible for this scholarship.
Must have basic knowledge of English.
The last date to apply for the Lester B Pearson scholarship is November 30, 2022.
• Physical Sciences
• Mathematical Sciences
• Social Sciences
• Life Sciences
• Computer Science
• Physical Education
This scholarship will offer you four years of education at a well-known university in Canada. The University of Toronto will afford all expenses.
By studying at a well-known university, you may get further opportunities in the future all over the world.
How to apply
• Students must receive recommended letters from secondary school.
• Complete the application before the deadlines; classes will start next year.
• You can apply to different fields of study. Still, according to the Lester B Pearson scholarship policy, if you are nominated for this scholarship, this scholarship is given to your first choice of program selected.
• Once you apply and receive a nomination letter from the university, you can apply for this scholarship.
Lester B Pearson scholarship will only be given to undergraduate appliances which have completed their secondary school this year or are in the final year of secondary school. You can apply for this scholarship only from their official website. Don’t interact with third parties, as they don’t provide this scholarship. Please be aware of fraud.
Alberta University Canadian Scholarship 2023
University: University of Alberta
Study level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Post-Graduate, Diploma
Deadline: December 15, 2022
The University of Alberta scholarships are available in various fields of study, i.e., 150+ undergraduate programs, 450+ graduate programs, 200+ postgraduate programs, and 300 research areas.
Scholarships at University of Alberta
• International student scholarships ($9,000)
• Gold standard scholarship ($6,000)
• Doctoral recruitment scholarship ($5,000)
• Master’s entrance scholarship ($17,500 to $27,500)
• Graduate excellence scholarship ($11,000 to $15,000)
• George and Marsha Ivany President’s first and best scholarships ($40,000)
• Chancellor’s scholarships ($30,000)
• U of S scholarships ($24,000)
• Edwards Undergraduate scholarships ($24,000)
• Agriculture of Bioresearches renewable entrance Scholarships
• Canadian Citizens
• International students
• Late applications will not be accepted.
• Selection criteria will also depend on course merit.
• Must have required Documents, i.e., transcripts, certificates, degrees, and cv.
The last date to apply is December 15, 2022.
Students can apply for international universities without IELTS.
How to apply
Visit the official website of the University of Alberta, where you can select programs offered by the university and apply.