The IT jobs Update portal provides comprehensive advice and intriguing IT employment alternatives for certain skill sets. You can search for employment in information technology and emerging technologies on the website itjobsupdate.com. itjobsupdate.com’s job listings are consistently update to provide you the best chance of finding an IT career that closely matches your profile and professional interests. A Cable Technician Job in Vancouver is currently open. Must Read: IT Jobs in Canada.
About the company Center Electric Ltd.:
For industrial buildings and commercial structures all throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, Centre Electric Ltd. has been providing complicated design-build solutions as well as designing, installing, upgrading, and maintaining electrical and communication systems since 1997.
We are a dynamic group dedicate to expanding by taking on complex, innovative, and difficult electrical, communications, and security projects. Our work and the attention to detail we give to our clients, under the direction of an experienced and interdisciplinary management team. We use the same approach to every project, emphasizing high-caliber work, committed service and support, and a polite workplace.
Responsibilities For the Post:
Multiple Cable Technicians job in Vancouver, are needed to join our close-knit team on a full-time basis as we continue to expand.
- You will be in charge of installing different kinds of data cabling in commercial buildings for phone, data, wifi, audio visual, and security systems in this position.
- Physical labour is require for this employment, including lifting reels and boxes of cable, climbing ladders, using elevators, and squeezing into small areas.
- In the Lower Mainland, principally, you will work in finished office buildings, warehouses, and new construction projects.
Your primary duties in this position will entail, but not be limited to:
- Mounting ladders, getting wires and materials accessible, etc.
- Cabling installation, removal, and testing for both structured and network
- Cable ends being terminate with a variety of hand and power tools
- As required, splicing, mending and replacing current cabling
- Recording work done in accordance with employment requirements
- Preserving a spotless and secure workplace at all times.
- Completing tasks from start to finish, either by myself or with a team
More About Requirements:
- We are seeking self-driven people for this position who are proactive in solving issues as they emerge and have a can-do attitude.
- Our ideal applicants will be able to work well under pressure,
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, and have a strong focus on delivering high-quality work.
- You must be able to dependably travel to several work locations throughout the Lower Mainland on your own, with a valid driver’s licence, or by public transportation in order to be successful in this position.
- Additionally, you will be able to pass and maintain a required federal security clearance check.
- Any prior experience working or on building projects in any capacity would be value as well as any applicable post-secondary telecommunications education
- or certifications on any relevant tools or products.
- Most importantly, we desire people who want to advance their knowledge of the communications industry under the guidance of our seasoned experts.
About the Benefits:
As a respected team member, you will receive a competitive hourly compensation of $18 to $35/hour, negotiable based on abilities, experience, and performance, as well as a variety of amazing benefits, such as:
- Added dental, vision, and health benefits
- Matching RRSP Program
- Based on hours worked, holiday pay
- Permanent full-time employment options with overtime possibilities
- Chances for ongoing education and professional development
- Provided branded shirt; informal dress required
- Regular BBQs, team-building activities, and a holiday party!