HubSpot is looking for Business Systems Analyst in USA to be part of our next exciting growth phase. As part of the Commissions team, you will be responsible for helping us grow our commission process, primarily focusing on managing our Xactly Incent instance. You will work closely with Sales Operations, Human Resources, and Systems teams to implement and execute incentive plan changes and drive continuous process improvement and efficiency. The ideal candidate has a combination of technical and business skills, including a solid foundational understanding of sales incentive plans and experience implementing and scaling sales incentive tools.
Responsibility as Business System Analyst In USA
As a Business system analyst, your role is to
- As a subject matter expert and systems administrator for Xactly Incent, you will manage all the tool’s characteristics, including implementing all plan changes, resolving systems issues, and ensuring data and process integrity.
- Collaborate and communicate across functions to define, test, and implement new reporting requirements
- Diagnose and implement operational improvements to the monthly commission process, providing the sales team with greater transparency in incentive plans, in addition to continuously improving the administrative process.
- Master sales incentive plans and related data sources and systems.
We are looking for people who:
- Have deep expertise in sales compensation management and strong technical talent
- Experience implementing and managing sales motivation tools (Xactly)
- Have an ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a Self-starter attitude with the intellectual curiosity to navigate and solve complex problems
- Must possess an ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment and support cross-functional collaboration
- We know the trust gap and impostor syndrome can get in the way of meeting great candidates, so don’t hesitate to apply; we’d love to hear from you.
Important instructions regarding COVID-19 (for candidates applying for positions in the United States):
According to HubSpot policy, all employees who want to work at @office or @flex or visit the office in person must be fully vaccinated. Currently, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
We are an online job platform that provides an opportunity in the sector worldwide to help IT individuals update their careers. If you want to update your career or want to know about the Top 18 Highest-Paying Best IT jobs in USA, then do visit this link.
And also our team of IT JOBS UPADATE.COM is working very hard to bring you to bring best job opportunities. If you are looking for more IT jobs in USA, then do visit here.