we are currently seeking an experienced Business Partner/Business Development Manager to identify and close business opportunities in the charity
- Diversity Travel
- £35,000 per year
- Job Type:
- 27 September 2022
At Diversity Travel we work with some of the world’s largest charities and educational institutions carrying out important projects in some of the world’s most challenging environments. To support our continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Business Partner/Business Development Manager to identify and close business opportunities in the charity, non-profit and education sectors. Responsible for winning opportunities between £250k and £3 million, you will maximise opportunities across our specialist areas.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Generating profitable leads through effective management of assigned target account list
- Developing and managing a balanced sales pipeline to enable you to consistently meet/exceed revenue and margin targets.
- Identifying all stakeholders in potential organisations and adopting sales strategies that meet their needs, highlighting the difference between Diversity Travel and its competitors.
- Professionally responding to RFPs and managing major new bids/tenders with the bid team
- Prepare and deliver high quality client presentations and web demonstrations to potential clients
- Maintaining current CRM information as per sales policy
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and progress within a fast growing organisation and we offer a competitive package which includes:-
- Attractive package including a competitive basic salary of up to £45K (depending on experience); Bonus (OTE £20k); car allowance; Laptops and mobiles
- 24.5 days (excluding bank holidays), increased to 25.5 days
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a fast growing company
- Discounted staff travel
- Lifetime warranty
- Season ticket loan
- Offices centrally located in London and Manchester
- Team night out
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free eye tests
- Free fruit and refreshments
- Funded team nights out with regular company social events
This is a full-time role based in our central London office. You are likely to spend half your time meeting with potential clients and have the flexibility to work from home if required. Office hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Must be a dynamic individual, focused on new business, enjoying the challenge of developing new prospects and clients in a competitive sector.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to our non-profit sector
- Able to achieve results through highly organised and effective planning
- Ability to develop and nurture strong working relationships internally and externally
- Creative, dynamic and focused solutions
- Strong work ethic when working alone and as part of a team
- Awesome brand ambassador
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- If you are an experienced Business Development Manager / New Business Partner who meets our role requirements we would very much like to hear from you.
- Welcome to Diversity Travel – we are a leading travel management company for the charity and education communities. We are proud and passionate about what we do to help our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation. We invite you to visit our company LinkedIn page to learn more about us and what we do.
- We are proud and passionate about what we do.
- We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
- We always strive to improve our products, services and ourselves.
- We put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
IT job in UK
For more information You can search our IT Jobs Update . We try to provide information about IT jobs to youth. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for every young person to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in the UK.