Our team is looking for a Business Intelligence Associate in USA who is passionate about analytics and business strategy. You will help the team learn more about our business, improve the use of our data and teach others in the company about analytics. You will be an integral part of the new and exciting industry that is taking over the world. Your work will provide data-driven insights that inform significant company decisions.
In this company there is teamwork and there are remote jobs. These best IT jobs are a signal of the bright future of our country. If you want a high paying IT job, you are on the right page. Please visit our website so that you can find the best IT jobs in USA of your own choice.
This is the right place for you to find your dream job. You can find bi engineer jobs that you can do from home, such as customer service, writing, and editing. There are many companies that offer these types of jobs. Some of them are small and some of them are large. You can find the best one by visiting our website. Business Intelligence Associate in USA like demands is present in our websites.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing, product, sales, engineering, and operational teams on diverse projects
- Develop meaningful analyses of product strategy and shape the company.
- Help build and maintain our analytics infrastructure from raw data through to dashboards and automated reporting.
- Perform statistical analysis and design experiments on the outcomes
- Train and guide users across the company to access and analyze
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload effectively
- Bring your previous experience in data analysis to the table provided.
- Work with a highly visible, dynamic, and small team.
- S. degree in a quantitative field
- 1+ years of experience with creating reports using Excel
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics or equivalent role
- Intermediate SQL skills, with a solid understanding of how relational databases work
- Experience creating reports and data visualizations with a self-service BI tool like Power BI, Looker, or Tableau.
- Experience with statistical analyses
- Strong intuitive problem-solving skills
BONUS POINTS for Business Intelligence Associate in USA
- Experience with Python
- You should have Experienced with the primary tools we use: Matillion ETL, Looker (LookML), git Redshift.