Dereham, Norfolk, UK Permanent Full Time
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 Annually
- Business & Management
Business Development and Recruitment Officer
We are looking for a Business Development Officer in Norfolk and Recruitment Officer to join us. You will work closely with the Associate Director – Commercial, the management team and other members of the Potlach Group to drive the delivery of apprenticeships and study programmers, full cost recovery at South Green Park and the workplace.
Roles and Responsibilities as Business development Officer:
- As a Business Development Officer in Norfolk Attend network meetings.
- Attend school, careers and apprenticeship marketing events.
- Take an active role in groups’ open days.
- Take an active role in the delivery/completion of FE selection surveys.
- Assist in the enrollment process of study program students.
- Add apprenticeship learners to the program.
- Engage with local schools and guidance counselors to promote taster days/center tours.
- Perform marketing activities as assigned by the Associate Director – Commercial.
- Complete the monthly update report.
- Work as a group social activity planner in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Working with employers to create vacancies and recruit apprentices
- Employer Incentive Processing
- Identification and engagement of business development opportunities
- Developing and maintaining employer relationships (existing and new clients)
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Perk box
- Additional leave on birthdays
- Free gym membership
- Discounted golf and fishing
- Social events
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This position requires applicants to be able to drive as the workplace requires learners to travel to areas where the use of public transport would not be practicable.
This position is likely to involve working with young and vulnerable people and is therefore exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
If selected for an interview, applicants will be given the opportunity to provide information about any prior convictions, including those that would, in other circumstances, be considered expungements. Any information will be kept confidential, disclosed only to relevant and sufficiently senior parties and will not necessarily prevent a person from performing the role. The successful applicant will be expected to carry an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which must be renewed every five years.
[…] market. Our agency’s sales and lettings team then develop a specific strategy to take your development to market successfully. We have dedicated sales teams in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen […]
[…] to the development of business unit strategy by evaluating potential improvements to services and anticipated changes in the […]