Build specialists that are enthusiastic about build automation, outgoing, keen to learn, and knowledgeable about contemporary methods to build pipeline creation and execution are sought by High Tech Genesis for a Build Specialist Job in Ontario.
- carries out tasks in a setting with numerous, shifting priorities
- Cross-training with coworkers’ tasks, acting in the position of vital individuals during an Emergency, and ensuring a safe workplace
- Indications of how to solve difficulties.
- examines, documents, and keeps track of F&S actions and outcomes.
- Documents and reports compliance and improvement findings offer advice and assess standards.
- Looks for trends in data (from databases, logs, and other sources) and makes suggestions for process improvement
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident with three or more years of Canadian residency, a verified 10-year history, and a clean criminal record are required in order to receive a top-secret security clearance.
- 1 to 5 years of experience as a build specialist
- Team player who can provide and take feedback in an open, honest, and fair manner.
- Knowledge of Agile development techniques
- Efficacious and expert communication
- You need to be a Canadian citizen, have a work permit, or have a fixed address there in order to work here.
- HTG promotes diversity in the workplace. For instance, HTG complies with ADA accessibility regulations when conducting interviews.
- To apply for this position, send your resume in MS Word format
- Experience determines salary.
Itjobsupdate.com, one of the most popular jobs search websites for the best IT jobs, provides in-depth information and exciting career opportunities for a variety of skills related to the most popular IT professions. Job openings in the business and IT sectors are searchable on this website. The job postings are updated often, so you can easily search and select the latest IT Jobs based on your skills and career objectives.