Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the Brand designer remote job, we will briefly discuss our Airhouse.
Airhouse streamlines the complicated operations of high-growth e-commerce companies by automating numerous workflows and integrations. We serve over 100 high-growth businesses in various industries, from apparel to furniture to food and beverages.
As Brand Designer, you will drive Airhouse’s unique style forward and establish our overall look and feel.
The ideal candidate should possess a balanced design approach, effectively managing competing project demands such as designing for conversion and working within technical boundaries.
It’s a remote, full-time position reporting directly to the Co-Founder and is only open to candidates based in the United States.
You will join as a senior team member with the budget to enlist external agencies and consultants to expand your impact further.
As a Brand designer, you must have the listed below responsibilities.
- Take ownership of Airhouse’s visual brand and ensure consistency across all platforms and materials.
- Develop visual concepts and materials for lead generation campaigns with a cohesive look and feel.
- Design responsive webpages for airhouse.io with a mobile-first approach.
- Create templates, graphics, and illustrations for various materials such as sales proposals, marketing guides, blog posts, etc.
- Collaborate with the Product Designer to maintain a dynamic shared design system in Figma.
- Manage design-related contractors and agencies, ensuring quality and timely production.
- Monitor written style and collaborate with relevant team members for content writing/voice and tone support.
Skills and Experience
To achieve the Post of Brand designer, you need to meet the following skills and experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience in brand, communications, or visual design, preferably with non-agency/in-house experience
- Strong art direction skills, including the ability to create and extend style guides, particularly in graphics and illustration
- Thorough understanding of grid systems, typography, and underlying design principles for layout and composition
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe CC, with a focus on creating scalable design systems and asset libraries for efficient and collaborative design work
- Strong web design skills, including mobile-first responsive design, and the ability to provide feedback to engineers on design implementation, or experience with HTML/CSS and Webflow
- Bonus points for experience in motion graphics, 2D/3D illustration, photography, or video.
Benefits and Perks
After getting the job of Brand designer, you enjoy the perk as follows.
- The competitive compensation package, including salary and equity, based on your experience
- A fully remote work environment with the option to attend all-team meetups in person
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary coverage
- Flexible time off policy that allows you to take time off as needed
- Remote work stipend to support a productive work environment
- Paid parental leave and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- To be considered for the role, please submit a portfolio showcasing your design abilities across various standard business formats and art direction samples.
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Airhouse, we foster a culture that embraces diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of our business. A diverse team enhances our company’s success, and we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to everyone and also to our Brand designer.
We prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, neurotype, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, family care or medical leave status, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We welcome all qualified applicants to apply and join our team.
If you study all the instructions for the post of Brand designer, kindly apply through the button below.
If you want more IT remote based jobs visit these
Nexstar Media Group hires a Copy Editor for a fully remote job.
MailerLite is Hiring a PHP Integration Developer for a fully remote job.