A fast-growing firm looking for a Front-End/Blockchain Developer is on a mission to disrupt the FinTech industry with their sophisticated technologies. The chosen Blockchain Developer will be expected to give leadership and mentoring to the team’s other engineers. For creators and brands, the company is developing enterprise tooling and infrastructure. This is a fantastic opportunity for developers who appreciate working with cutting-edge technologies and a team of seasoned experts.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Create user-friendly features and high-performance online applications.
- Together with the design and development teams, create scalable and reusable libraries.
- Work with back-end and smart contract engineers to achieve your goals.
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation and be proud of your work.
Requirements for the Position:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a software engineer .
- A 5+ years of Node.js and Solidity experience.
- 5 years of React and Typescript experience
- Working knowledge and expertise with smart contracts
- Prior employment experience in startups or web2 firms
- Experience developing highly scalable solutions or infrastructure-based products
- Passion for advancing the digital world’s future
- Mindset and drive to deliver outstanding products using the most efficient techniques
- Understand the development cycle’s best practices and can interact with the team
- Capability to venture outside of your comfort zone and learn about new topics in which to advance
- Fluent in both spoken and written English