looking for A new permanent role of Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper In UK for a successful and expanding engineering business.. We have a small but friendly team here in the office.
Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper / Administrator
The role of Assistant Accountant /Bookkeeper /Administrator in UK will support our Accountant in all aspects of accounting duties, perfect for an individual with the right skillset and desire to progress. Ideally with some sage accounting experience.
The position is for Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
· Purchase ledger
- · Reconciling suppliers’ statements
· Updating of sales invoice to ledger
· Creating new purchase orders
· Reviewing debtors and creditors
· Generating monthly statements
· Processing employees expense claims
· Data entry
· Bank reconciliation
· Working to streamline and improve current practices
· Leasing with external payroll supplier Key Responsibilities:
· Working with spreadsheets, sage accounting software,
· Plan workload to ensure efficient use of time and resources.
· Scanning of documents and working files for archiving.
· Processing of payroll, company secretarial duties and timely bookkeeping
· Answering telephone calls in the office and telephoning clients for information.
· Analysis of financial statements prepared, to report on financial performance and identify tax-saving opportunities
· Desire to learn and succeed in the opportunity given by the role.
· Willingness to develop good communication skills and learn how to professionally correspond with colleagues, professionals, and clients.
· An inquisitive nature and an aptitude for problem-solving.
· Attentive, organized, and able to meet deadlines.
· Competent numerical and IT skills.
Additional Application Instructions
Please apply by sending in CV to: [email protected] Ref: Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper/Administrator
For more IT jobs click here
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK Permanent Full Time
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin, Secretarial & PA