We are in the midst of a highly sought-after software search that is ready for automation and is about to become the technical guide on the project itself. Appian Platform Specialist Job Independent candidates are in our Automation CoE, which provides technical leadership and automation solution governance in Aviva businesses.
Closing date 11 Jul 2022
Job Role Information Security Officer
Job Type Permanent
Something about work:
Aviva has a great opportunity to join Appian Automation as a senior software engineer. Our Platform Automation team is responsible for introducing and managing automation across businesses using our Strategic Toolset, including applications covering robotics process automation, business process management, and intelligent document processing.
You will be basically; Provide consulting and consultancy for projects, be a lead developer on strategic projects or assist project developers to ensure that best practices apply in SDLC, be an active member of the automation design review, between teams Communicate effectively, work with resource providers, communicate and influence including peers. Finally, you will be guiding the junior developers within the team.
Aviva uses “smart-working”, and the person in this role can move to any of our Aviva offices. Norwich, however, is preferred.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experience in the practical implementation of automation-related technologies – especially Appian BPM.
- Experience working with automation technologies like Blue Prism, Coffex or similar will be beneficial.
- EPEN Certification Beneficial (Certified Senior Developer or Certified Lead Manufacturer).
- Experience working on large corporate systems with a mix of legacy and modern infrastructure / applications.
- Experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, matrix structure team and promoting teamwork. Strong mutual skills and able to build relationships with key stakeholders Appian Platform Specialist Job.
What you will get for this role:
Salary Approximately £ 50,000 Depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications Extensive Pension (Initial Level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%) Part of the Sales Bonus Scheme Family Friendly Parents and Caregivers In addition to the 29-day leave of the year, bank holidays and the option to buy / sell up to 5 extra days. Up to 40% discount for Aviva products. Excellent flexible benefits Aviva matching share plan and save as you earn. 21 volunteer hours per year