Analyst (IT), II – ITS On Base Support – ITS Provider – Remote jobs, and more jobs are now available on our website IT Jobs Update
|Location||Toledo, Ohio, Remote|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Job title||Analyst (IT), II – ITS OnBase Support ITS Provider|
JOB DESCRIPTION of Analyst IT
I – Contribute to the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of information technology, tools, and processes used by PHS employees and users.
II – Analyze features, implementation, maintenance, and management of information technology, tools, and techniques used by PHS employees and users. Serve as mentor to less proficient IT staff, offering assistance when required and reviewing their work as directed.
1. Evaluate, recommend, and select design cost-effective technology solutions supporting customer and business requirements—partner with internal and external customers and vendors to determine information technology needs.
2. Analyst IT Configure, upgrade, and install/release information technology and application solutions.
3. Transfers knowledge and trains IT employees and end-users to operate their information systems.
4. Maintains and monitors assigned IT systems/processes.
5. Inspect, respond to, and resolve customer support calls, incidents and issues.
6. Analyst IT Communicates with customers, administration, and team members about information technology and services.
7. Provides support for on-site and off-hour availability on a 7/24 hour basis as defined by the customer’s needs and technology.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Must Read: How to find remote entry-level jobs
Qualification and Experience of Analyst IT
- Analyst, IT Requires an associate degree or equivalent experience in information technology, business, or a related field.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information technology, business, or a related field.
- Analyst, IT must have an understanding of the computer software and hardware needed.
- II & III – Advance knowledge and proficiency in computer software and hardware are needed.
- II & III – Task management and problem-solving skills are required.
- III – Project leadership experience required.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare operations is preferred.
- SQL proficiency to query, explain data, and generate scripts, as well as foundational knowledge of application technologies (desktop, server, network, cloud, database, and interfaces) needed.
- OnBase SysAdmin Certification (OCSA) preferred.
- Analysts, IT must have Interface (HL7) knowledge, proficiency, and message interpretation/manipulation favored.
- Understanding of Epic Functionality/ROI/Web Blob Passthrough preferred.
- Citrix Server Environment knowledge preferred
Checkout: Remote IT Product Manager jobs
IT Security Operational Manager jobs in Remote
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Analyst IT jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to further expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs across the world.